This is my first post on my new blog which, although short, will be somewhat reminiscent of an ad, although I have no intention of advertising or selling anything. The purpose of this post is to present you with a tool that will help you gain and organize knowledge of programming languages such as Java or Python in a simple and transparent way.
Here are 5 reasons why you should be interested in the JetBrains Academy platform for learning:
- Contains an organized map of learning the selected programming language (which is basically everything you should know while learning – selected by experts in this field)
- It puts a lot of emphasis on learning through practice (this way you can benefit from learning more than by doing tutorials directly from e.g. YouTube)
- Has a long (relatively) trial period of more than 2 months – if you bother you can do most of the language learning path.
- Strong personalization to the user level – solve the tasks and the system will automatically select the tasks for you to perform.
- Integration with any IDE from JetBrains – If you are already a professional developer, you certainly know the IDE provided by JetBrains, if not, it’s a great opportunity to get acquainted with it.
Below, I am sending you two official videos from JetBrains for a brief introduction to the topic:
Platform link: https://www.jetbrains.com/academy/