Today shortly, I encourage you to research and get to know the AWS Cloud (even to a brief degree), below I have compiled 5 arguments, why you should know this particular Cloud – if you are interested in any kind of automation.
- The AWS cloud is the market leader and more and more of the richest companies in the world use it.
- AWS certification is becoming increasingly desirable by employers in the IT industry and a lot of new job offers on the market require knowledge of AWS (often advertised as „Nice to have”).
The preparation paths for Amazon certification are very well thought out and it is also a great idea to consider certification in the direction we are interested in, your time will be the most expensive investment. To start your adventure with AWS and certification, you do not need to undergo expensive training, as is sometimes the case with other certificates.
- You want to keep your current job position.
Knowing the cloud extends your competencies, it makes you an even more desired person in the labor market. Of course, this also contributes to your image as an automation expert.
- You don’t want to be lagging behind technology.
New technologies are sexy and that’s it, and by learning AWS you will gain general skills and broaden your horizons, you never know what will come in handy in your life:]. Generally speaking, the AWS learning entry threshold is very low, anyone can create an account and start using the Amazon architecture. After logging in to the management console, you get access to all services offered by the platform.
- You want to raise your earnings.
Cloud technology is relatively young and can give you an edge on your way to your next raises. Of course, if you learn to use AWS effectively.
Start today in small steps. The following video showing an overview of the most important AWS functionalities can be a very good starting point: